Replacement of Base GB / S Base rate will not be the only change in may in the offer of Vodafone Since the operator will also update the ranges of prices of their mobile to be rounded to the VAT included, leaving behind decimals that provided.
In this way, gradually operators are adjusting to the obligation to display prices with tax included not only in the rates that are paid for talk or browse if not as making Orange, now Vodafone, Telstra, and the measure also extends to the price of mobiles deadlines so that the final price of the rate + smartphone is easier to communicate and remember.
Five ranges of smartphones
With the change, Vodafone will keep organized its range of smartphones into five ranges they depend on the payment quotas between 0 and 20 additional euros to the chosen tariff, which will affect the payment according to tariff as you can see in the next update of the comparative prices of smartphones.
Different ranges and their monthly installments to pay in 24 installments available to new customers or those who renew now are in the following way:
- Free: Smart entry phones no additional charge at the contracted rate which include Vodafone Smart 4 Mini, Sony Xperia M, Lumia 520 Nokia or LG Optimus L5 II.
- Mini: the most basic range will have a cost of 4 euros per month and including smartphones include Sony Xperia L, Samsung Galaxy Trend Plus, Alcatel OT Pop C7 or the LG Optimus L70.
- Basic: corresponds to mid-range devices with a cost of 6 euros per month as those who paid with the mini Samsung Galaxy S4, Galaxy Express 2, Huawei Ascend P6, Nokia Lumia 625, HTC Desire 500 or LG mini G2.
- Advanced: Smartphones medium/high range with a cost of 15 euros per month which include iPhone 5 c, Samsung Galaxy S4, Sony Xperia Z1 compact, HTC One or LG G2.
- Premium: smartphones most advanced at a cost of 20 euros per month among those who are iPhone 5s, Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Sony Xperia Z2, LG G FLex or Nokia Lumia 1020.
Smartphone new every year, now in two ranges
The service of leasing that Vodafone offers optional high-end Vodafone smartphones and which allows the insured Smartphone can also renew it each year for an additional cost of between 10 and 12 billion from the original cost of the range and with the condition of choosing a fee Smart or network and return the current device whenever you renew.
For this mode, the final cost for Advanced 5-star is 25 euros monthly (or 4 euros less compared to the price that was paid so far) while for Premium 5 star is 32 euros (3 euros more compared to the current price).
A service that returns to unfold to differentiate prices depending on the model you choose instead of the original proposal, whose fee was 29 euros, regardless of the model chosen.