We have just released the blog Galaxy Xatakamovil, with outgoing links to the best of other related publications in Spanish. However, old habits should not miss, so to them that you’ve left behind during the week, we leave you a new installment of the best of the week xatakamovil, with the most outstanding news page.
In terms of terminals:
- Leaks: its technical specifications are not any hit on the table but, perhaps by unexpected – the Nexus S leaks keep calling us the attention; especially if also appears Gingerbread version of Android that we are still waiting. Another very expected is the PlayStation Phone, which Sony Ericsson could present on December 9. In addition, we liked the image that we have seen the Motorola Olympus with Tegra 2.
- Releases: one that stands out for its enormity. Acer has introduced a smartphone with Android 2.3 of nothing less than 4.8 inches and resolution of 1024 x 480 pixels.
In the software section:
- Interview: we have had the opportunity to talk with Alejandro Luengo, founder of Atom Studios and expert in the development of applications for iOS.
- Systems: this week Apple has released iOS 4.2, with the expected news and the inclusion of the service Find my iPhone for free. On the other hand, the Android Market has begun to classify its contents by age. And as for Windows Phone 7, already has 15 thousand developers, and how it could be otherwise, already has his own jailbreak: ChevronWP7.
- Applications: We’ve talked about LiveCycle, a game based on the location of the player. Nokia Ovi Suite 3.0 is now available in beta with new interface. And Android Skyfire 3.0 has reached with Facebook Connect, very integrated with the social network.
In relation to operators:
- Terminals: highlight tables prices from Telstra of some of most notable leading brands, as well as the Samsung Galaxy Tab and MiFi smartphones. We have also known the own Orange for Nokia N8.
- Rates: Vodafone to offer a plus in their flat rates for talk 24 hours start. On the other hand, Carrefour mobile – Carrefour MVNO – launched some very competitive rates for mobile Internet.
- News: specifically one that delighted everyone: ONO, Telefónica, Vodafone, Orange and Yoigo have agreed a list of solutions to not bother with business calls.
The best news of the week
Finally and as of usual, we leave you with the news most voted by users:
- Nexus S and Gingerbread are left to see in pictures
- Android Market premieres content classification for ages
- iOS 4.2 is now available
- Playstation Phone December 9?
- The main carriers agree to not bother with your calls