Us has become to go a fortnight, and with it the month of November among other things. We recover our new Galaxy Xatakamovil section with the most interesting links to related publications of the last days. We leave you with them:
- This week started with Android and this post of Cooking Ideas for AirSync, a flawless solution to synchronize music, photos and video via WiFi from your PC or Mac. Something like “iTunes for Android”. The price is £ 3.77 on the Android Market, a small investment that will be worth more than one.
- We go to Symbian, as in GoPonyGo not forget Nokia latest releases (including the C7 and N8) and they have listed the 10 best free apps for Symbian ^ 3 in its sole discretion (there are a few webapps in the list). We miss to OVI Maps, interesting alternative to Google Maps for your offline mode.
- By the way, our colleague Javier Penalva has stripped the Nokia C7 in a good analysis on Engadget. Javier highlights the screen and connectivity of the C7 as strengths, complains the lack of autofocus camera.
- A full review of Android interfaces more prominent on the Android free, including ROMs “cooked” as well as various manufacturers’s own customizations. We are left with the mention of the expected change in Android 3.0 which, perhaps, no rind custom interfaces.
- Speaking of interfaces, in and.roid.es have written a good overview of the possibilities of htcsense.com, the new service from HTC to manage our Desire HD or Gratia (only these for now) from the web.
- And we provide the grand finale Galaxy Xatakamovil of this week, by the hand of the blog of the CMT where did a great job collecting 10 things you need to know before making portability. By the way, in mobile operators have said those “ten commandments” experience.
Links for everyone, as you have seen. Don’t forget that you can send us your links to contact mailbox.