We resumed our summary section with the most interesting thing that happened during the week around our home. We leave you with another edition of Galaxy Xatakamovil.
- Mobile and cancer, a subject tricky (especially if the relationship is an entity of the caliber of the who), which we have gutted in Engadget: oncologists believe that who has precipitated in their statements. Also have known the personal opinion of Emilio Alba, President of the Spanish society of medical oncology, which our colleague Txaumes has interviewed: «I will continue to use my mobile as usual».
- If you have come here attracted by the glitter of the Samsung Galaxy S II, we understand it. SuperAMOLED Plus 4.3 inch, ultra fine, super light… It is the most complete phone market and Xataka Android have analyzed it thoroughly to our delight: part I, part II, part III and part IV.
- Eye (last week) at Engadget question: do you think that Windows Phone can have both success and iPhone and Android? The answers are varied, but in Xataka Antonio Ortiz reminds us an opportunity for the Redmond to take into account: the millions of non-smartphone users.
- We always like the opinions of July, lives in network, phones that go through his hands: it is slimmed down and mentioned details that are only known use. Here’s another example: HTC Desire Z, you think of a pleasant surprise.
- And finally, whether you use Firefox for Android (or Maemo) as if this list of essential plugins may not interest you to install to the mobile version of the Mozilla browser. An option that we do not always take into account and makes our browser more functional, always at our pace.
We’re back in seven days with more links. You can send us clues and discover new sources through contact mailbox.