We ended this Easter last water, and with it the long weekend. But not without leave you some fresh and interesting links in our Galaxy Xatakamovil.
Could not recommend an article from our own harvest, if with the vacation you passed it overlooked: our interview with Pedro Martínez, director of business development of NXP, «When NFC is a mobile internet applications will be unstoppable».
- Five applications about driving for iPhone and Android Motorpasión future, the new publication of Weblogs SL. Our partners help us for example to avoid traffic jams with Waze or reduce the consumption of fuel with DriveGain.
- If you have “rooted” your Android, should take a look at this post by Xataka Android: six essential applications that require root access. How have you been able to live all this time unable to do screen captures or backup copies of your applications easily?
- At Engadget have closed the week reflecting with much irony about the theme par excellence in office conversations these days: our iPhone keeps a history of geo-positioning (Android and also a little).
- Vodafone has started selling the Nokia E7 for freelancers and companies, and in his blog Cooking Ideas they have left us a rather brief analysis. They highlight the robustness conferred anodized aluminum, an excellent screen AMOLED capacitive and with ClearBlack Display technology, and its 8-megapixel camera which fails indoors. A curiosity: it is not easy to open the keyboard to the first.
- And finally no we are going to recommend a web page, but a 106-page book. It is a practical guide to resolve doubts about telecommunications. The CEACCU has presented it on its website and collects the most frequently asked questions from users on the telcos. To take into account to make claims. You can download it from this link.
We will bring over the coming week, while both tracks to the blog contact form you can send us.