Approaching the final year and you know what that means. Apart from colossal dinners, wild parties, tacky ornaments and gifts, xatakamovil put up one more year our surveys to know your opinion on what are the best devices of the year just ended.
We started this great questionnaire with a category with more intricacies which seems at first glance, the of Best 2010 Android mobile (published in Spain).
The mechanics to vote is the same as last year. Here we present a list of candidates. Only you must click over each product, that will take you to the product page and there asignáis a note to you.
You have time until December 26, 2009 at 23:59 hours to vote for your favorite in each of the categories. At that point, polls are closed, and we will make an average between the current note of each product, and that will be the end of voting. You get the highest average score in each category will be the winner.
- Samsung Galaxy S – note starting: 8.6 – 16 users have it and want to 17
- HTC Desire HD – note starting: 9.1 – 4 users have it and want to 39
- HTC Desire – starting Note: 9.5 – 72 users have it and want to 110
- HTC Wildfire – note starting: 9.3 – 8 users and 8 want it
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X 10 – note of departure: 8.9 – 14 users have it and want to 46
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X 10 Mini – note’s departure: 7 – 4 users and 5 want it
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X 10 Mini Pro – note starting: 8.5 – 1 user has it and want it 6
- Google Nexus One – note starting: 9.5 – 55 users and 172 want it
- Motorola Defy – note starting: 9 – 0 do users and want to 4
- Motorola Milestone – note of departure: 8.6 – 6 users have it and want to 19